About Me

My photo
I am Renae. Living the life that i chose for me and im completely happy

Thursday, September 23, 2010

DRAMA




So lots of drama in my life. Im moving out of my apartment because of my roommate and her boyfriend...... drama drama drama. I'm moving in with boyfriend Josh where rent will be half the amount that I pay right now which isn't the reason why I'm moving in with him but it helps... :). I'm pretty excited. On another note I finally got my car back after it decided to be a pain where the engine would just shut off, but the people at the dealership fixed it so it works now. As for work I get 40 hours of vacation time and I am extremely EXCITED about it. I need a week off from that place then things will be good.

sorry my blogs aren't that long but I don't have a lot going on in my life.


Love,
Renae

No comments: