About Me

My photo
I am Renae. Living the life that i chose for me and im completely happy

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LIFE

So for approx 2 months I've been wanting to update, but my life is completely boring as of the moment that I can't really think of anything. I've been sick lately with colds, sinus infections, the flu and a cough. Been spending as much time as I can home to make myself feel better. Before all of this though the house I was living in flooded sewage in the basement...(where our room is located).....kicking us out into a friends apartment on their floor. So currently we've been staying here at this apartment for a little over a month now. I only have about 3 pairs of clothes to wear and finding a new job isn't an easy thing to do especially when my shoes have holes in them. AWESOME. Soooooooo nothing too awesome for an update but at least I have somewhere to stay.




:)

1 comment:

Carly-Barly said...

I love you! Don't die!