About Me

My photo
I am Renae. Living the life that i chose for me and im completely happy

Saturday, December 11, 2010

CHRISTMAS/THANKSGIVING


Let me just say that I love Christmas! Im so excited to make cookies for everyone and of course they're the sugar cookies that Mom always make...Yum!



I never said what I was thankful for because I really didn't have a Thanksgiving because the boyfriend was sick. I am so grateful for my family and even though I haven't been talking to my family as much as I should but I plan on working on that because family is very important to me.

Im thankful that even though Im sleeping on the floor that I have a roof over my head.


Im thankful for my boyfriend Josh because he has been there for me through everything. I am so happy that he's in my life and going to be for the rest of it!


I love you all!
I really hope that everyone has an AMAZING Christmas that's filled with Love, Family, and Giving.

Peace&Love
Nae


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love the new layout on your blog! Kinda jealous...it's totally my style. Hope you have a great holiday...I'm mailing your gift Monday..FYI. Love ya! Be safe!