About Me

My photo
I am Renae. Living the life that i chose for me and im completely happy

Monday, December 13, 2010

WORK&SWEETS



so I started working at Subway again. I quit Sconecutter but I quit in a non threatening way....meaning no throwing pickles at the managers wife because she hates them (which was thought about). I wrote a nice note to the manager thanking him for everything that he's done for me. I cut a turkey even though I knew I was quitting, cleaned out my locker and folded my uniform then left at the end of my shift. I really don't mind being at Subway again. The people are awesome and a free footlong at the end of my shift feels good especially since I don't have to pay for it!!! yay

Last night and the night before me, Josh, and our neighbor Griz all made peanut butter blossoms. It was so much fun to make and eating them is THE best part, especially when they are warm (but everyone knows that ;-])


And tonight were going to be making Mom's amazing caramels!


I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!


Peace&Love
Nae

2 comments:

Em said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! please : )
I Love you nae nae!!!

Avinuity said...

Sweeteners are not good for teeth any way sweets are looking good, please update your blog!!


Money Saving Apps